GHK-Cu Before Mole Excision Biopsy Scar Healing

Scar healing peptides before a mole excision with a pending biopsy

Thread summary

  • Yeah this. (shared by @jumpers_knee_jess)
  • Agree with holding GHK-Cu for now. (shared by @Dr_Rehab_Ray)
  • Not overthinking it. (shared by @LabRatLouis)
  • If you do end up using it later, reconstituted GHK-Cu should stay refrigerated and gets used up well within the beyond use window, don't let it sit around for months waiting on a... (shared by @PharmD_Nadia)

Top answer from @jumpers_knee_jess. Jump to reply

22

posted by copper_curious OP 9d ago

Getting a mole taken off my back next week, derm wants it biopsied because it started itching and I've had a BCC before. I lift 5 days a week and I'm already mourning my next few sessions. I've got GHK-Cu, ipamorelin, BPC-157, and CJC-1295 no DAC sitting in my fridge from other stuff and I'm wondering if any of them make sense here for scar strength and faster closure so I can get back under the bar sooner. My worry is GHK-Cu pushing angiogenesis while they're still trying to figure out if this thing is cancerous again. Is that a real concern or am I overthinking the timeline here.

Collagen is a process, not a purchase.

7 comments

Add a comment

Sign in to join this conversation.

LabRatLouisBoston, MA6 points9d ago
Not overthinking it. GHK-Cu's whole mechanism is stimulating new blood vessel growth and collagen remodeling, that's great for a clean scar but it's exactly the pathway you don't want revved up around a lesion that hasn't been cleared yet. I'd shelve the copper peptide until you have a pathology result back, not after.

Preclinical is not a promise.

rotator_cuff_rickNaperville, IL5 points9d ago
Wait for the biopsy, mate. Bar's not going anywhere.

Two years of patience beat six months of panic.

jumpers_knee_jess Top answerOmaha, NE9 points9d ago
Yeah this. With a BCC history I'd want clean margins confirmed before touching anything angiogenic.

Isometrics before ice. Every time.

Dr_Rehab_RayCleveland, OH7 points9d ago
Agree with holding GHK-Cu for now. In terms of getting back to lifting, a small excision on the back usually tolerates light upper body work within a week if the incision isn't under direct load, think avoiding rows and deadlifts that pull on that skin, but pressing and lower body can often continue sooner than people expect. Scar strength builds over months regardless of what you inject, early tension on a fresh closure is the bigger risk than the peptide question.

Load is the drug with the best data.

PharmD_NadiaPhoenix, AZ5 points9d ago
If you do end up using it later, reconstituted GHK-Cu should stay refrigerated and gets used up well within the beyond use window, don't let it sit around for months waiting on a decision.

If the vial looks cloudy, the answer is no.

copper_curiousOPMiami, FL3 points9d ago
That's fair, I'll hold off on the GHK-Cu until pathology comes back. Honestly the incision itself is tiny, I think I was more anxious about missing training than actually thinking through the angiogenesis angle. Appreciate the reality check.

Collagen is a process, not a purchase.

CoachTerrellAtlanta, GA4 points9d ago
Patience now saves you a reopened incision later. Not worth the gym ego hit.

You cannot inject your way out of a bad program.